Meet Dr. Mark Kolozenski
- University of Texas at Houston, Periodontal Residency Program / Masters Degree, 1993
- Indiana University School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 1990
- Wabash College, Bachelor of Arts, 1986
- Advanced Family Dental Care, Crest Hill, IL, April 2014-Present
- Orland Park Dental Specialists /Lincoln Park Dental Specialists, Chicago, IL, August 1993-March 2014
- 8000 implants placed, many as immediate implants
- 3600 connective tissue graft cases with excellent results
- 25 all-on-4 implant reconstruction cases
- over 10,000 quadrants of pocket reduction therapy
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Greater Chicago Implant Center, Co-Founder
- Illinois Society of Periodontists
- Illinois State Dental Society
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Midwest Society of Periodontists
- Selective Member: ITI Implant Round Table
Publications / Presentations
- Kolozenski, M., Titanium Reinforced Gore-Tex Configurations, Regentech Review, Jan. 1995; Vol. 2, No. 1.
- Implant Reconstruction: Fully and Partially Edentulous Patients, U. of Texas, Houston; June 1996.
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery: Connective Tissue Grafting Applications, Root coverage in areas of gingival recession: A review of 500 consecutive cases. Greater Chicago Implant Center; Spring 1997.
- ITI Round Table Forum, Boston, MA., Summer 1997.
- Single Tooth Implants: One surgical procedure, ITI system; 250 consecutive cases, Greater Chicago Implant Center, Spring 1998.
- Gargiulo, A., Manos, T., Kolozenski, M., Cravatta, C., Basic Surgical Principles for Implant Placement, Review CDS, March/April 2004.
- Gargiulo A., Manos, T., Kolozenski, M., Cravatta, C., Implant Positioning in Partially Edentulous Patients, Review CDS, May/June 2004.
- Cravatta, C., Manos, T., Kolozenski, M., Gargiulo A., Development of the Acceptable Implant Site from the Unacceptable, Review CDS, July/August 2004.
- Kolozenski, M., Gargiulo, A., Cravatta, C., Manos, T., Same-Day Immediate Implant Placement, Temporization and Loading, Review CDS, September/October 2004.