Special COVID-19 Announcement
To ensure the safety of our patients, local communities and dental team members, the American Dental Association and Illinois State Dental Society recommend the following measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 until further notice:
- We will only treat patients requiring EMERGENCY dental procedures.
- All elective dental treatment and procedures will be postponed to a later date.
We will continue to practice universal precautions and comply with federal guidelines. Additional precautionary measures will also be put into place, including but not limited to:
- Social distancing in the lobby area with all patients being asked to text or call from their car upon arrival to wait until their treatment room is ready
- New patient paperwork provided in advance to be filled out and completed in the comfort of your home
- All pens will be sanitized before and after use
- Magazines and tv remote will be removed from the lobby
- Screening of patients regarding recent travel history and current health or symptoms
- Temperatures will be taken on all patients seen
- Patients will wash hands upon arrival in operatory
- Preprocedural mouth rinse
- All door handles, lobby chairs and bathroom will be cleaned and disinfected frequently
Our priority continues to be the health and safety of our patients, the dental team and our community in implementing these measures.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and commitment to everyone’s health and safety at a difficult time. Please contact our office with any questions, concerns or to schedule emergency treatment at 815-201-1000.
The MK Periodontics & Implants Team